Friday, April 10, 2015

Here we go!

Here we go! This is officially my first blog post. Thank you for stopping by! My goal for this forum is to share with you some of my favorite "lifestyle" tips and tricks. I'll dabble in various topics including organizing, relationships, exercise, cooking, parenting, budgeting, household maintenance, and many many other subjects that interest me.

     Now ... let it be known. I'm no authority or expert. Just a regular wife and Mother who is often told "you should start a blog" or "you need to write a book" based I'm what I've learned along the way and have shared with others. I strive to live my own life in balance and if you are able to take something away from even one of my posts, I'll consider this effort a success.

     Now a little bit about me ... don't worry, this blog is not an "all about me" type thing. In fact every post will be themed with "will this help you"? I'll simply share a bit about myself to list my credentials. First I'm a wife. I've been married to my college sweetheart for 15 years. Next I'm a Mother to two awesome kids ages 7 and 10. For work outside the home I'm fortunate enough to be a professional organizer (for 5 years) where my passion for organizing is coupled with my passion for helping others. Last but not least I am a bookkeeper for 3 different organizations. 
     
     So ... you can see my need (and desire) to keep "life in balance". Like many of you, I'm just trying to juggle a family and career all while maintaining significant relationships and keep myself fit and healthy at the same time. It's not always easy but every day my goal is to do the best I can. So again, thanks for stopping by and with a little luck (and hard work) we'll all be one step closer to a Life In Balance.
xo
Sloane

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you- you'll be great at this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete